Wednesday 7 May 2008

Lily Allen plays down toilet incident

Lily Allen plays down toilet incident



Isaac Merrit Singer Lily Allen has dismissed reports which suggested that she was thrown out of the men's room toilets at a drollery gig last workweek.
Previous reports claimed that Woody Allen was ejected from the toilets along with Razorlight star Greyback Borrell and Powerful Boosh star Christmastide Fielding.
However, Allen has now insisted that she was an "innocent bystander" and was non removed from the toilets by surety stave.
Allen told The Mirror: "Everyone now wants to know what I was doing in at that place."
"Only I'm tattle you, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I'm an inexperienced person bystander. Yes, I was in the men's room toilets, just I constantly go to the men's room toilets when there's a huge waiting line in the ladies."
"I did go in there and call for the attendant if I could go, and he said, 'No, you can't' and I walked come out."
Allen claimed that she did not know wherefore Borrell and Fielding got kicked out of the toilets, expression: "I recall they did get thrown out by security simply that had nada to do with me."




John Butt - organ